|Print Recipe||Yield: 2 Servings|
• 2 avocados, pitted and roughly diced
• 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
• 1/4 cup corn kernels (grilled or frozen)
• 1/4 cup chopped red onion
• 2 teaspoons lemon juice
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
• 2 lemon wedges, for serving
The key to success for any good recipe is to always use the freshest ingredients.
Gently combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl, then cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before plating up and serving.