|Print Recipe||Yield: 1 cup|
• 1 cup (8-oz) sour cream
• 1/2 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, finely diced, and drained on a paper towel
• 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
• 1 garlic clove, finely minced
• 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
The key to success for any good recipe is to always use the freshest ingredients.
Use this Recipe For:
The Sauce. Peel, seed, and finely dice the cucumber, then place on a paper towel for 15 minutes to remove the excess moisture. In a medium bowl (or pulsed with a food processor), whisk together the sour cream, cucumber, lemon juice, minced garlic, and fresh dill. Season with a light sprinkle of salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Adjust recipe with more dill, lemon, garlic or salt to taste. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.