|Print Recipe||Makes 1 1/2 cups|
This delicious homemade Russian dressing recipe was inspired by the Russian dressing recipes from the Russian Tea Room and the dressing used on Zingerman’s famous Reuben sandwich.
• 3/4 cup mayonnaise
• 3 tablespoons sour cream
• 2 tablespoons Sriracha
• 2 tablespoons Spanish or
red onion, minced
• 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish, minced
• 2 teaspoons Italian parsley, minced
• 1 teaspoon capers, chopped
• 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
• 1/2 teaspoon creamy horseradish
• 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1/4 teaspoon ancho chili powder
(or smoked paprika)
The key to success for any good recipe is to always use the freshest ingredients.
Combine all ingredients by hand with a spoon, mix well, then set aside in the refrigerator for a few hours before using. Lasts in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
(click images below to enlarge)
Russian Bacon Wedge Salad