|Print Recipe||Makes 1/2 cup|
For the Lemon Basil Aioli
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh
• 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
• 1 garlic clove (1 tsp), minced
• 1 tablespoon white onion, minced
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/4 teaspoon white ground pepper
The key to success for any good recipe is to always use the freshest ingredients.
Use this Aioli For:
Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until use.
Note: Regular balsamic vinegar and freshly ground black pepper can be substituted if white is not available.